The upcoming Student Technical Congress (STC), slated for November 8-10, 2023, is set to be a remarkable congress hosted in Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany.
This congress is organized by the SPE TU Clausthal student chapter along with SPE German Section. Subsurface energy engineering students will have the opportunity to showcase their research, while a job fair is going to take place for Petroleum engineering, drilling engineering, geothermal energy, and related geoscience disciplines. This congress provides an ideal space for networking opportunities for both students and industry representatives alike.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 30th.
𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 & 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
Why should you attend?
As a student:
- Present your research and projects
- Learn about state-of-the-art upstream research
- Grow your own professional network
- Get in contact with industry representatives and find job opportunities
As an industry representative:
- Get informed about state-of-the-art academic research
- Meet Petroleum Engineering, Drilling Engineering, Geoscience, and Geothermal related students close to graduation
- Student presenters are pre-selected by GSSPE, and plenty of opportunities for informal interviews
- Connect with other representatives and GSSPE delegates