Dr.-Ing. Ke Li
- 2012 B.E Resources Exploration Engineering, Southwest Petroleum University, China
- 2016 M.Sc. Mineralogy, Petrology, Mineral Deposit, Southwest Petroleum University, China
- Geological Modelling
- Reservoir Micro-structure and Geochemical Characteristics
- Well log and Seismic Interpretation
- Oil & Gas Reserves Evaluations
- Unconventional hydrocarbon exploration and development
- Geothermal Energy Assessment
- Li, K., Samara, H., Wang, X., Jaeger, P., Ganzer, L., Wegner, J., & Xie, L. Reservoir Characteristics and Resource Potential of Oil Shale in Sultani Area, Central of Jordan. Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference, 11-14 November 2019. SPE-197606-MS.
- K. Li, L. Ganzer, C. Sattler, Xuan. Wang. Characterization of Quartz in Wufeng-Longmaxi Shale: Implications for Sedimentology and Shale Gas Exploration. Sixth EAGE Shale Workshop, April 2019, 10.3997/2214-4609.201900285
- Li Ke, Wang Xingzhi, Zhang Xinyi, Yao Jichao, Wu Qingming. Favorable reservoir characteristics of the Lower Silurian Longmaxi shale in the Eastern Sichuan Basin area and their influencing factor. Lithologic Reservoirs, 2016,28 (05):52-58.
- Li Ke. Geologic feature of Wufeng-longmaxi shale, Eastern Sichuan Basin. Dissertation, Southwest Petroleum University, 2016. (In Chinese, with English abstract)
- H. Samara, Li Ke, T.v. Ostrowski, L. Ganzer, P. Jaeger. Unconventional oil recovery from Al Sultani tight rock formations using supercritical CO2. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, Volume 152, 2019, 104562, ISSN 0896-8446.
- Zhu Yiqing, Wang Xingzhi, Feng Mingyou, Li Ke. Lithofacies classification and its relationship with reservoir of the Lower Paleozoic Wufeng-Longmaxi Formation in the eastern Sichuan Basin. Lithologic Reservoirs, 2016, 28(05):59-66.
- Yao Jichao, Wang Xingzhi, Luo Lan, Hu Xi, Li Ke. Geology of Longmaxi Shale Gas Accumulation in Eastern Chongqing. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 2016, 23(04):77-80+154.
Telephone: +49 5323 72 2068
Telefax: +49 5323 72 3146
Thursday 10 - 12 o'clock
Institute of Subsurface Energy Systems
Building C 21, Room 222